Tuesday, December 30, 2008

More on Promotional Tour

Everything went so well for the beginning stages of the Women of Passions promotional tour yesterday! Jeanice and I talked with the pastor of my church. We are planning to have the conference/book signing there either the first or second weekend in March. It will be a two-day event. We also took some complimentary copies of the book around to a few churches here to let them know about the event. Now we begin planning the actual conference and marketing the conference. We're also going to be contacting some local bookstores and the public library. This is definitely an invaluable experience! I've had the stomach flu since yesterday afternoon, so as soon as I'm better; I'm going to be making some more contacts. I'll talk with Jeanice again early next month by Messenger.

Kandy

1 comment:

Becca said...

Thats soooo cool... Kandy.. Im glad your dream is being fullfilled...