Sunday, August 24, 2008

Movie Ministries

Well, yesterday there was an interesting Terry Mattingly editorial in our local newspaper called "Can Corrupt Movies Teach Good?" The article focused on The Dark Knight. One of the people quoted in the editorial was a guy named Marc Newman from an organization called Movie Ministries dotcom. So I went to the site and viewed his review for myself. I found it very interesting. Here's the link so you can see for yourself: http://www.movieministry.com/articles.php. So I e-mailed Mr. Newman and asked if he would allow me to print his review in my upcoming Heath Ledger book in one of The Dark Knight chapters and asked, if possibly, he may be interested in doing an interview with me. I was estatic when he told me I could do both! So next week, I'll forward him some interview questions; and we'll go from there. I'm thinking it may be interesting to present some opinions of The Dark Knight in one of the chapters. Should be interesting. :^)

Kandy

No comments: