Sunday, October 12, 2008

Update

Yes, I do understand it has been a long, long time since I have posted. Please understand that I have been dilligently working on my writing in this time. LOL. Mr. Neuman did send me his responses for the Heath Ledger book. I'm excited to include them in this project! I also have received my copy of Homeschooling Horizons that includes my article "The Second Generation" and am to submit another article to them for possible publication in an upcoming issue. I also have been invited to be a part of a promotional tour for Women of Passions, the book project I was a part of earlier this year. Aside from all of this, I have been getting plenty of practice writing research papers for this past eight weeks of college. LOL. These last two classes - a church history class and a class studying in detail the Gospel of John - were very demanding academically and called for much research and writing. These were definitley my kind of classes! But now that they are over, I can dedicate even more time to my book and other writing projects. I just wanted to post an update to let you know I have not fallen off the earth or anything.
God bless.

Kandy

No comments: