Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Better Late Than Never

Well, I finally got A Knight's Tale. I'll be watching it over my vacation from work (starting Thursday - Yay!) and working more on the book. I've been busy with college this week. I have around thirty more pages to read for the week after next's college assignment and one more quiz to take; and I'm good on college for the rest of this week and next week. Only two more weeks of this class, my only one this summer; and I can really dedicate more time to my books. But I'll also be w0rking some on the Heath Ledger book tonight. I saw online that there are two Heath biographies that were released this month. I need to get a copy of each and read them. See what the competition's like. LOL But I know mine will be different. I'm just very excited to see everything in print!

Kandy

No comments: